- Mossberg Persuader Shotgun
- Franchi PA3/215 Shotgun
- The two shotguns in Hitman: Codename 47 are not used very much and some say have no use at all.
- SP 12
- A full-automactic combat shotgun.
- 12 gauge double-barreled shotgun.
- Hand held, 12 gauge double-barreled shotgun.
- Mission Unlock Info Coming Soon
- Used by most of the SWAT team in Mission 1 (Asylum Aftermath) & Mission 12 (Hunter and Hunted).
- Double Barrelled
- Used in Mission 4 (Beldingford Manor) by most of the guards/hunters.
- Same as Double Barreled in Beldingford Manor held by target, Lord Winston Beldingford.
- Sawn-Off Dual
- Reward for getting Silent Assassin rating in Mission 5 (Rendezvous in Rotterdam)
- One of 47's weapons that is upgradeable for the right price.
- Used mostly in the mission "Till Death Do Us Apart".
Related ThreadsShotguns - last post by @ May 17, 2009
non striker shotgun classes? - last post by @ Sep 22, 2012
Shotgun Attachments - last post by @ Apr 10, 2010
stalker vs steady aim for shotguns - last post by @ Jul 6, 2012
Shotguns buffed except for the Striker which gets a rebalance, all akimbo weapons get a nerf. - last post by @ Jan 30, 2012